[cc] if u say so [cc] if u say so

i really liked it

make a part 2, cause that was really good.

Madness Onerosity Madness Onerosity

WIN

I love this flash.

JimmyDot responds:

I love your name.

(Old) Alex the Samurai (Old) Alex the Samurai

This is some serious shit.

Please work harder on your submissions, this is truly terrible. I'm let down at Newgrounds, seriously guys, you're acting like he is Krinkels. Dude, this sucks, learn to animate.

Tips :
Make your next flash 33 fps.
Zoom into at least 400% to create a less choppy feel.
Add less suck.

Then you might get a better review.

Deathprogram responds:

lol... omg you're acting like u is Krinkels, u rly need to get a life

Drakojan Skies Episode 1 Drakojan Skies Episode 1

So close to perfect.

Everything was great the graphics (i hate tweening) the style the story the sound, actualy the voice acting.... had no emotion. They were too quiet and didnt sound hurt or scared or anything, it made me cry because everything else is perfect.

homer.swf homer.swf

dude

this is some fucking stoner shit

Operation Gi-go: File 1 Operation Gi-go: File 1

Constructive Critisism.

Ok First off i hated the voices, no offense but the sound quality of the voices annoyed me to the point i almost turned off my speakers. Seconds off im a fan of fbf so i didnt really like the animation but what you did do was freakin' sweet, you have a great style try and keep it. The story is so good i almost cried. If you had fbf this would be the best flash animation ever!

Gi-go responds:

Yeah, I'm gonna throw a lot more in on the future episodes.
I wasn't avoiding it or anything, this was just a simple episode, so I only put it in a few select places.

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

dude please

Your so good at fbf dont make more tweening tweening doesnt look good at all, your flash was truly inspiring thank you.

World Stick Tournamant World Stick Tournamant

wow

.. sorry to say but i hate dbz so i wasnt really liking the fight but let me say this... you are a god at flash work!! your effects were so good i creamed myself. You got talent! this should have got front page.

Octo-Pies Octo-Pies

Blue2 you are still my hero

there is really nothing wrong with this flash at all, the best use of blur i have ever seen out of the 5000 flashes i have seen. A very unique style only you can do! Sound was the usually but the song was good as in all of your flashes. Violense..... he cut off all his arms but one. Interactivity. YOU HAVE A PLAY BUTTON OMGOZORZ!! Humor 8 it was pretty funny. Overall 10 short and sweet, teach me your ways !!!!!!! Bikerdude39846

Hyuuga Neji vs Rock Lee Hyuuga Neji vs Rock Lee